NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Survey Sampling International Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open only to legal residents of Argentina, Belgium, Mainland China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Kingdom who are registered members of a Survey Sampling International (‘SSI’) Panel (as defined herein) or an affiliated Panel managed by SSI in their respective country of residence who meet the minimum age requirement for the respective Panel. To win a prize, the Panel member must be at least the age of majority in his/her country of residence or the prize must be accepted by the Panel member’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Employees of Survey Sampling International, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc. and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, and suppliers, vendors and agents, as well as their respective family and household members are not eligible. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s (as defined herein) and Administrator’s (as defined herein) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Survey Sampling International, LLC, 6 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484 U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Prize Draw begins at 00:01 Greenwich Mean Time (‘GMT’), 1 July 2017 and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 June 2018 (the ‘Promotion Period’). The Prize Draw consists of four (4) entry periods (each, an ‘Entry Period’) as outlined in the chart below:
||Start at 00:01 GMT
||End at 23:59 GMT
||1 July 2017
||30 September 2017
||12 October 2017
||1 October 2017
||31 December 2017
||12 January 2018
||1 January 2018
||31 March 2018
||11 April 2018
||1 April 2018
||30 June 2018
||11 July 2018
The Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
4. How to Enter:
- Participate in a Panel. The Sponsor collects data from individuals who participate in one of its websites dedicated to conducting consumer surveys (‘Panels’). To participate in the Prize Draw, you must be a member of a Panel. To access a list of Panels including one or more Panels in your jurisdiction, please see http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/SurveySamplingInternational/Reward Terms & Privacy.pdf. You may already be a member of a Panel or you may register to join a Panel for free during the Promotion Period. You do not earn an entry by registering, but you cannot participate in a survey without being a registered member of a Panel.
- Participate in a Survey. During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will invite members of the Panels to participate in surveys that solicit responses and answers to survey questionnaires. When you complete a survey, you receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period draw (as described above in Section 3) associated with the date and time of your participation. If you are unable to complete the survey because you receive a ‘screened out’ notice or message when attempting to take a survey or a ‘quota full’ message when attempting to take a survey, you will also receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period associated with the date and time of your attempted survey participation. The entry will be included in a draw based on the Panel member’s country of residence, as set forth in Section 6 below.
- Redeem Points. The Sponsor operates a Rewards programme for those who are members of a Panel. Details about the Rewards programme are available at http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/SurveySamplingInternational/Reward Terms & Privacy.pdfPursuant to the terms of the Rewards programme, one can earn points when one completes a survey. Points can then be used for various options. One of the ways they can be used is to be ‘exchanged’ for an entry into this Prize Draw. To exchange the points for an entry, entrants can log in to their Panel account and click on the ‘Claim Rewards’ page link. Then select the Prize Draw reward option to view the number of points needed to redeem one (1) entry. Upon making this selection, you will receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period associated with the date and time of your selection.
Entry Restrictions. Each eligible entrant must have his/her own email address, separate from the email address of any other eligible entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other method(s), will void all of that participant’s entries and may subject such individual to additional sanctions or penalties in accordance with the applicable Panel terms and conditions. Use of any automated system to participate in the Prize Draw is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification and all entries submitted or received via such automated system will be void. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorised account holder (as defined herein) of the email address used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The ‘authorised account holder’ is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or any other organisation responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
5. Prize Draws and Verification of Potential Winners: Winning is contingent upon complying with all the terms and conditions of, and fulfilling all requirements contained in, these Official Rules. The Administrator, an independent judging organisation, will randomly select one (1) potential Prize Draw winner from all eligible entries received from the residents of each country during each Entry Period on the dates specified in Section 3 above. Each draw will take place at the Administrator’s offices at the address set forth above, at around 17:00 GMT. Entries, whether winning or non-winning, will not be included, in any subsequent Entry Period draws. The potential winners shall be notified by email on the date following the Prize Draw. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return winner documentation, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion, to confirm eligibility, grant limited publicity rights and release the Sponsor and Administrator of liability, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the Sponsor. If the potential winner is a minor in his/her country of residence, the potential winner’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will be required to complete the winner documentation. In addition, the potential winners from Belgium, India and Singapore must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question, and potential winners from Argentina must correctly answer a cultural question, in order to receive the prize. If documentation is required, it must be received by the Sponsor or Administrator within the time frame indicated at the time of the initial win notification, otherwise the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required documentation or correctly answer the skill-testing or cultural question (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights in and/or to the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternative winner following a random draw from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable country. Only three (3) alternative draws will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks after winner verification. Any unawarded prize(s) will not be combined with the prize(s) for, or otherwise carried over to, any subsequent Entry Period.
Argentina Prizes: FOUR (4) ARGENTINA PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): 3,750 ARS. Total Value of Argentina Prizes: 15,000 ARS.
Belgium Prizes: FOUR (4) BELGIUM PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): €1,000. Total Value of Belgium Prizes: €4,000.
China Prizes: FOUR (4) CHINA PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): ¥5,000. Total Value of China Prizes: ¥20,000.
France Prizes: FOUR (4) FRANCE PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): €2,000. Total Value of France Prizes: €8,000.
Germany Prizes: FOUR (4) GERMANY PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): €2,000. Total Value of Germany Prizes: €8,000.
India Prizes: FOUR (4) INDIA PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): 25,000 INR. Total Value of India Prizes: 100,000 INR.
Japan Prizes: FOUR (4) JAPAN PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): ¥62,500. Total Value of Japan Prizes: ¥ 250,000.
Mexico Prizes: FOUR (4) MEXICO PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): 12,500 MXN. Total Value of Mexican Prizes: 50,000 MXN.
New Zealand Prizes: FOUR (4) NEW ZEALAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): NZ$2,000. Total Value of Prizes: NZ$8,000.
Singapore Prizes: FOUR (4) SINGAPORE PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): $1,250 SGD. Total Value of Singapore Prizes: $5,000 SGD.
South Korea Prizes: FOUR (4) SOUTH KOREA PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): $1,250 USD. Total Value of South Korea Prizes: $5,000 USD.
Switzerland Prizes: FOUR (4) SWITZERLAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): 1,250 CHF. Total Value of Switzerland Prizes: 5,000 CHF.
Taiwan Prizes: FOUR (4) TAIWAN PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): $1,250 USD. Total Value of Taiwan Prizes: $5,000 USD.
Thailand Prizes: FOUR (4) THAILAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): 18,750 THB. Total Value of Thailand Prizes: 75,000 THB.
United Kingdom Prizes: FOUR (4) UNITED KINGDOM PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): £5,000 GBP. Total Value of United Kingdom Prizes: £20,000 GBP.
For All Prizes: Prizes will be awarded as cash or a cash equivalent in the indicated currency. Winners may be required to set up a money transfer account, as directed by the Sponsor, in order to receive their prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator shall be liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced prizes. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The Sponsor reserves the right to withhold a portion of the prize to be provided to the appropriate tax authorities. The odds (chances) of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received from Panel members residing within each eligible country during each Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person, per Entry Period.
7. Release: To the extent permitted by law, by entering the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This clause does not apply to damage caused by Released Parties’ intentional or gross negligence, or if the Released Parties cause any personal injury, bodily harm or death.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, winning a prize in the Prize Draw constitutes each winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s and/or its agents’ use of the winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or home town/city/village and state/region/county for promotional purposes related to the Prize Draw in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and without notice and/or consent.
For Residents of France and Belgium Only: French and Belgian winners will receive an Eligibility/Publicity Release to obtain his/her consent to use his/her full names, likeness, town/city of residence and photographs for promotional purposes and without additional compensation. Refusal to provide such consent shall not prevent a French winner from receiving a prize.
9. General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Draw, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. In such an event, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, the Released Parties are neither liable nor responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Prize Draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post/mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Prize Draw, if it is possible. If the Prize Draw, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes via a random draw among all the legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. This clause does not apply to damage caused by the Sponsor’s intentional or gross negligence, and to the extent that the Sponsor causes any personal injury, bodily harm or death.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Prize Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event lawyers’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will THE entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and THE entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A.
For Residents of Argentina: Your personal information is protected by the Argentina Data Protection Act.
For Residents of Belgium: Your personal information is protected by the Belgian Data Protection Act.
13. Severability: If the application of any provision of these Official Rules to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitration panel or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then you, the Sponsor and Administrator shall by unanimous agreement replace the invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid provision by which the economic purpose intended by all parties may be achieved, taking into account the interests of the parties. This applies in the case of gaps in these Official Rules.
14. Winners List: For a list of winners, visit http://bit.ly/2mE0Nqn. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to ‘2017-2018 Survey Sampling International Prize Draw‘ to firstname.lastname@example.org Requests must be received no later than 30 June 2018. For French residents only: Under French law, provisions which limit the consumer’s right to bring a legal action or limit the amount of damages claimed are considered abusive per se. Such provisions, therefore, do not apply to French participants.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2017 Survey Sampling International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.